Donnerstag, 16. August 2012

2012, Ladys I think it's time to switch roles

come on Pull up your pants, just like him Take out the trash, just like him Getting your cash like him, fast like him Girl you wanna act like he did I’m talking 'bout, security codes on everything On vibrate so your phone don’t ever ring A foreign account And another one he don’t know about Wish we could switch up the roles and I could be that Tell you I love you but when you call, I never get back Would you ask them questions like me, like 'Where you be at?' 'Cuz I’m out, four in the morning on the corner rolling doing my own thing ..... CIARA - LIKE A BOY
so u can suck my dick if u dont like my shit. Haha ein etwas spontanes Bild, aber hey es passt zum Songtext ;)- Etwas G unit Image schadet doch nicht haha
Das obere Lied ist zwar alt aber immer noch der Hammer wie man so schön sagt Old but gOLD haha. Ich denke mal der obere Liedtext sagt schon alles aus. xxxxx Lara

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen